Daraz Installment Plan Full Details
Daraz.pk, Pakistan’s leading online marketplace has launched the Easy Monthly Installments (EMI) service for all HBL Bank, Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank and Silk Bank credit card customers. Daraz Installment Plan (EMI) is a service that allows customers to purchase items through a deferred payment plan using their credit card.
For a limited time, Daraz EMI does not have any mark-up, down payment or any other hidden cost attached to it. Daraz support only credit card of HBL Bank, Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank and Silk Bank and not support debit or ATM cards. you can also read about Daraz Student Account
Important Notice about Daraz Installment Plan:
Daraz.pk will be blocked full outstanding payment on your account until the installments have been completed. The blocked amount will also be visible on your statement.
Suppose your credit card limit is Rs.25,000 and you bought product Rs.23,000, Daraz.pk block Rs.23,000 from your card and your card remaining limit will be Rs.2,000 until you pay monthly installment. The complete structure is here.
In this article, I will show you how you can purchase any product from Daraz on installment plan (EMI).
- Search your desire product on daraz.pk and see it’s available on installment or not, on below the product price written down installment available. The product that is not available on installments will not be written down.
2. When you open desire product you can see installment plan and how much monthly installment payable by you.
3. Finally Select your desire product and click Buy Now button.
4. New Login screen will appear, Login or Register new account to continue, without login or register you can’t buy products.
5.You are in product detail page that mention (Delivery Charges, Delivery date and total payable amount). Enter your complete shipping address, Phone No., E-mail ETC and click proceed to pay button.
6. This is a payment page, All supported payment options available here
Select Installment option, Daraz.pk support only credit card of HBL Bank, Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank and Silk Bank and some banks maybe charge 1.5% processing fee but Bank Alfalah no charge any processing or hidden fee.
Select your desire bank and enter your Credit Card details and proceed to next step.
7. Finally order place successfully after complete daraz.pk requirements and confirmations.
8. Done! Now Draz.pk will send you timely alert SMS and inform you about your product status.
Hope! you like this article – Share it with your friends and social media to expand the knowledge.